Drunk Shimoda is a reference to TNG episode 3, "The Naked Now," where engineer Jim Shimoda is so inebriated by a virus that he removes all the isolinear chips from the engineering systems. Like a drunk baby, he is so oblivious to the consequences of his actions that he playfully stacks them while the ship counts down to destruction. This sublime state of delirious self-expression was so touching to Adam and Ben that they created a designation honoring each episode's character who most embodied his spirit.
Shimoda Power Rankings Edit
- See Drunk Shimoda: The Next Generation for the complete list of TNG scores.
- See Drunk Shimoda: Deep Space Nine for the ongoing list of DS9 scores.
- See Drunk Shimoda: Discovery for the ongoing list of Disco scores.
- See Drunk Shimoda: Original Series for OG shimodas
- See Edward Larkin: Picard for the rebranded shimodas
- See Edward Larkin: Lower Decks for minor shimodas
Bonus Episodes Edit
There are 6(?) additional Shimodas which can only be known by Maximum Fun donors. Donate here to find the Drunk Shimodas to the secret bonus episodes on Star Trek: Generations and Crimson Tide. The Premature Assimilation Tour featured Drunk Shimodas from Star Trek: First Contact as well, but the author didn't remember who they were.