Occasionally on the pod, Ben and Adam drop some etiquette knowledge on their viewers. So far, they feel quite strongly that:
- Seats in airplanes must never be reclined. Frequent fliers for work, they are adamant that a passenger's personal knee space should not be infringed.
- Don't talk to someone with headphones on. Your seat mate is not your personal conversation partner.
- Don't block the jetway. You can't just sit on the ground wherever you please.
- Don't touch the screen. Specifically, do not place your oily fingers on other peoples' computer monitors, tablets, etc. Also, if you can reach said screens, you're standing too close.
- Leave without saying goodbye. Guests should quietly depart gatherings and parties without making a spectacle. Never drawing attention to oneself in social situations is a given, especially if it is your own party.
- When interacting with someone in a customer service position: be polite, be kind, tip well, be brief.
- Don't do bits on tips. When interacting with a captive audience who is relying on you for their recompense, do not do bits. This is probably an extension of 4 but deserves its own rule.
- The bathroom in an RV is for #1s only.
- TGG must be listened to at 1x speed.
- When waving at a stranger, no wiggly fingers.
- 69. Don't use the bathroom wearing dry trunks.
It should be noted there was a temporary alternate Rule 4: "No hand wrapping". This rule was specifically mentioned during a discussion of rear-end-cleaning during DS9 Season 3 Episode 2, but it was then retracted during the episode's Maron Opening, with the understanding that the rule wouldn't affect people getting along or being nice to each other.